I have 18 years of translation experience mostly via agencies but occasionally in direct contact with the customer (especially in the field of geology). The list of specialisations given below is indicative only, and, within reasonable limits, I won’t leave anyone stuck on the basis of sector. Via agencies (hence I do not list the customers here) I have been involved in projects for major players in the telecommunications, electricity generation and motor industries in Italy.
I am a member of proz.com translators’ international mutual assistance club and my profile can be found here.
Italian > English 2500-3000 words.
Italian > English
Fields of Specialisation
– Energy production and HV/MV/LV system layout
– Hydrogeological reports
– Motoring (cars, trucks, motorbikes)
– Sports (all types) and sportswear
– Management/Company organization
– Human resources
– Workplace Health & Safety
– Business reports, speeches, presentations
– Consumer product advertisements and press releases
– Web sites
Rates vary according to project type and size. Please contact me for a quote.
The proz.com powwow in Milan, September 2008.
From L-R: Charles, Ivan, Jim, me, Anna.